Do you have extensive experience in Supply Chain Management and Demand/Supply planning?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the end-to-end planning for an established organisation?
Are you located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Our client is seeking a proactive leader to lead the end-to-end planning operations for all EMEA therapeutic areas and respective products.
Discover more about our Associate Director (Network Planning) opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Associate Director (Network Planning), you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Taking responsibility for end-to-end planning operations, including Demand and Supply Planning whilst interfacing with commercial operations and sourcing.
2) Leading the end-to-end Network Planning team, providing management and coaching to the planners.
3) Managing the work to reach KPIs such as inventory levels, forecasting accuracy and capacity planning.
What you will do:
As the Associate Director (Network Planning), your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the production and development of analysis and presentation substance according to management needs.
- Providing support to projects involving end-to-end planning, such as transfers and product integration after acquisitions or regulatory submissions.
- Owning, managing, and communicating the end-to-end planning process to business partners.
- Being the focal point for demand and supply escalations as well as demand reconciliation.
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders involving Manufacturing, Finance, Quality, Regulatory and Sales & Marketing.
- Communicating feedback from end-to-end planning team on product availability and escalating issues in terms of shortage to stakeholders.
- Ensuring that forecast assumptions in short and mid-term forecast trends are in line with the company’s strategy.
- Following and analysing impact of supply delays and informing internal stakeholders.
- Managing supply and capacity at CMO level; being the source of information and escalating issues to the External Manufacturing & Sourcing team.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Associate Director (Network Planning):
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a track record of managing teams in transformation and change management.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- Ability to handle product supply and source of risk in end-to-end supply chain anticipating risks and implementing mitigation actions.
- Experience with Demand & Supply Management and Supply Chain Operations, into GMP/GDP environment.
- Demonstrated and proven experience of managing Supply dimensions, including managing CMO relationship.
- 7-10+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, and Demand/Supply planning and inventory management.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Tax reimbursements
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Associate Director (Network Planning), click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.