Do you have experience developing and establishing the supply chain for the commercialisation and launch of new products?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop supply chain management strategies to maximise supply efficiency?
Are you located in New Jersey, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an innovative organisation driving scientific discovery in several areas. Operating worldwide, they are committed to finding solutions for people suffering from serious and life-threatening illnesses.
Our client is seeking a results-driven leader to work closely with management to develop and implement process improvements, helping to build the organisation and systems for future products.
Discover more about our Associate Director, New Products Supply Chain opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Associate Director, New Products Supply Chain, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Developing, establishing and managing the supply chain for the launch of new products in late development.
2) Taking end-to-end responsibility of the supply chain including planning, procurement, packaging and distribution.
3) Representing the supply chain function when managing internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
What you will do:
As the Associate Director, New Products Supply Chain, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing supply plans to ensure an accurate and seamless supply to patients while reducing risk and minimising waste.
- Managing supply chain activities including procurement, importing product, planning and coordinating packaging, labelling, distribution of drug product and risk reduction.
- Working closely with internal colleagues for the investigation, qualification and/or selection of Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO).
- Participating in supply chain-related global and/or project meetings as a project member.
- Keeping up to date on the new regulations and industry standards to ensure supply chain compliance.
- Monitoring outside partners such as the CMO to ensure proper service levels and assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Negotiating prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders.
- Investigating deviations to determine root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Serving as an internal lead for triaging of product complaints, temperature excursions, and deviations originating from distribution vendors.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Associate Director, New Products Supply Chain:
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Demonstratable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Self-motivated and accountable individual prepared to fix any issues that arise.
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience developing the supply chain for the commercialisation and launch of new products in the US.
- At least 8-10 years’ supply chain experience including supply planning, procurement, label and packaging development, distribution and vendor management.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or similar.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus.
- Long-term incentives.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Relocation assistance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Associate Director, New Products Supply Chain, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Global Executive Research Manager – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.