Do you have a thorough understanding of supply chain networks and clinical regulations?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the end-to-end supply chain of an established organisation?
Are you based in Boston, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a growing organisation specialising in developing and commercialising innovative solutions that improve the lives of patients with immune-related diseases.
Our client is seeking a proactive leader to provide leadership and manage the end-to-end clinical supply chain, overseeing drug substances, drug products, and finished goods for a portfolio of products.
Discover more about our Associate Director of Supply Chain Management opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Associate Director of Supply Chain Management, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading the end-to-end supply chain through the different stages of trails for multiple products.
2) Supporting clinical operations through executing on-time supply, ensuring there is no slow down of clinical studies.
3) Improving and maturing the end-to-end supply chain process from planning through to delivery.
What you will do:
As the Associate Director of Supply Chain Management, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning, designing, and executing packaging and labelling campaigns.
- Translating clinical protocol information into demand forecasts and supply strategies.
- Developing Interactive Response Technology (IRT) supply specifications and clinical label texts.
- Managing Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs) to deliver study material on time and within budget.
- Leading process improvement initiatives and revising clinical supply Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Enabling successful clinical trials by using supply chain management processes.
- Managing relationships with packaging and labelling CMOs and tracking vendor performance.
- Ensuring that the production schedules are met through a robust supply chain plan.
- Improving supply chain performance and reliability with processes, tools and performance management.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Associate Director of Supply Chain Management:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Strong leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- A self-motivated individual with high energy and attention to detail.
- Persistence and determination to drive business performance.
- Ability to nurture partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and clinical operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with 10+ years of relevant clinical supply chain experience.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus
- Stock options
- Relocation assistance
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Associate Director of Supply Chain Management, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.