Do you have experience in Automation?
Are you able to analyze customers automation needs?
Are you currently based in Germany, or open to relocation?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a diverse life science organization seeking a confident Automation Engineer to lead the project team.
Discover more about our Automation Engineering opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience, and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Automation Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Analyze Customer User Requirements and Specifications
2) Write Technical Proposals
3) Drive and Participate in Continuous Improvement processes
What you will do:
As the Automation Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Propose Automation solutions including required hard and software components
- Create Project Costing sheets including material and manpower costs
- Request and analyze quotations from automation sub-suppliers and include in the technical proposal
- Cross-functional communication, progress monitoring, coordination of sub-supplier activities
- Manage and coordinate small to medium size software upgrade and life cycle management projects.
- Take part in global meetings and work with automation teams in other regions to support software harmonization
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Automation Engineer:
- Knowledge and understanding of typical requirements for Automation in the regulated food or drug industry such as GAMP, 21 CFR 11 or EU Annex 11
- Ability and willingness to work in a multinational and interdisciplinary team with a high degree of traveling
- Ability to communicate effectively on complex technical / engineering issues at the highest level
- Language skills German and English preferably, French as an addition
- A certain amount of professional experience in an Automation environment would be an advantage
- BSc/MSc or equivalent in Automation Engineering or Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with additional qualifications in Automation
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Bonus Scheme
- Personal Career Development
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Automation Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organizations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.