Do you possess 7-10 years’ previous experience as a safety physician or working across clinical safety and Pharmacovigilance?
Do you have experience working in the field of Oncology?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a pharmaceutical organisation, specialising in creating and supply innovative pharmaceutical products. Operating worldwide, our client is committed to saving lives.
Our client is seeking an experienced leader to develop processes and procedures for identifying and evaluating risk management issues.
Discover more about our Clinical Safety Senior Director opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Clinical Safety Senior Director, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Coordinating and leading the development and implementation of integrated project/product risk management strategies.
2) Using strong leadership and communication to successfully coordinate resources and ensure effective collaboration across development functions and sites.
3) Partnering with key stakeholders to strategically manage benefit-risk throughout the lifecycle of the drug.
What you will do:
As the Clinical Safety Senior Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Clinical, Regulatory, Project Management, Biostatistics, and Pharmacology to manage benefit-risk throughout the lifecycle of the drug.
- Developing processes and procedures for identifying and evaluating risk management issues for compounds in development.
- Reviewing and analysing data from clinical trials for the prompt identification of safety.
- Leading internal and external interactions to ensure quality outcomes.
- Defining and implementing strategies and action plans for managing risk management issues.
- Managing available resources in developing and delivering high-quality risk management documents/deliverables.
- Coordinating and participating actively and influentially in regulatory risk management activities.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and guidelines and corporate SOPs as they relate to risk management.
- Providing risk management support and serving as the primary point of contact for the Integrated Development Team.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Clinical Safety Senior Director:
- The ability to review and analyse data and communicate complex information.
- Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Confident decision-maker and the ability to think strategically.
- The ability to nurture partnerships with key internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional ability to work both independently and collaborate with others.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in drug development, clinical pharmacology, and/or epidemiology.
- MD or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 25% annual bonus
- Long-term incentives
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Clinical Safety Senior Director, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Dan Eastwood – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.