Do you have experience helping life science organisations navigate the commercial landscape?
Have you overseen product development and business development activities?
Are you based in the Netherlands or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an innovative generics organisation seeking a commercially savvy leader to expand its product portfolio and increase revenue. This prominent life science organisation manufactures and distributes high-quality, affordable medicines to emerging economies, improving patient outcomes worldwide.
Discover more about our Commercial Development Director opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Commercial Development Director, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Exceed revenue and contribution targets
Achieve all revenue targets across the region(s) you manage.
2) Expand the product portfolio
Identify and develop target products in conjunction with Business Development.
3) Build strong business relationships
Maximise client interactions to gain tender and non-tender business.
What you will do:
As the Commercial Development Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Achieve all revenue and related targets in your jurisdiction.
- Manage the business from a profit and loss perspective.
- Champion best practice tender principles.
- Boost client acquisition across the region(s).
- Ensure all activities return maximum return on investment.
- Assure all business activities remain on budget.
- Maintain the business’s compliance with all relevant legislation.
What you will bring:
These are the skills, experience and competencies you need to succeed as the Commercial Development Director:
- Familiarity with the Generics Market in the Netherlands.
- Extensive experience gained leading wholesale accounts.
- Thorough understanding of tender models and best practice.
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to motivate and up-skill your team.
- First-rate interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus.
- Tax reimbursements.
- Private healthcare.
- Private pension.
- Relocation assistance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Commercial Development Director, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – George Steere – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.