Are you a social savvy graduate, intern or entry-level marketer with a passion for writing engaging copy?
Would relish the opportunity to hone your B2B and B2C marketing skills simultaneously?
Do you live near Farnham, Surrey, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual to join our Operations and Marketing team as a Content Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity
for someone full of energy and drive to improve the quality and effectiveness of Fraser Dove’s direct marketing at every stage of the sales process.
Discover more about our Content Marketing Executive opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Content Marketing Executive, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Create high quality, engaging and share-worthy content.
2) Boost shares, mentions and comments across social media.
3) Implement content upgrades across the website.
What you will do:
As the Content Marketing Executive, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Briefing, writing and proofreading copy (articles, case studies, social posts).
- Designing artwork (social posts, infographics, collateral) in Canva.
- Maintaining all outbound collateral (brochures, presentations, templates).
- Being the main point of contact for and coordinating all event activities.
- Developing email autoresponders and maintaining the EMS.
- Owning the social media strategy, including planning, managing and reporting.
- Maintaining the website, with emphasis on the job board.
- Leading the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting.
- Reporting on all marketing campaigns and making recommendations.
- Inputting into content, email, event, paid and social strategies.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with any other duties as required.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as a Content Marketing Executive:
- Excellent written English, with a passion for writing engaging copy.
- Design flair, with the ability to create stimulating visual content.
- First-rate organisational and administrative skills to plan and execute deliverables.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the close-knit team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in everything you contribute to.
- Can-do attitude, with a passion for learning and applying new approaches.
- Knowledge of web content management systems (WordPress experience preferred).
- Experienced in Canva or similar design software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Graduate or individual with 12-months experience in marketing or related discipline.
- A-level English (bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred).
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Highly competitive quarterly bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Flexible shift arrangement.
- Quarterly and annual incentive scheme.
- Breakfast bar, hot beverages and fruit.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Content Marketing Executive, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Marketing Manager – Nick Brock – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.