Are you a contracting expert looking for your next opportunity to oversee contract management and contract compliance matters?
Do you have previous experience providing contractual strategy, advice and guidance?
Are you located in New Jersey, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an innovative organisation driving scientific discovery in several areas. Operating worldwide, they are committed to finding solutions for people suffering from serious and life-threatening illnesses.
Our client is seeking a proactive individual to oversee contract management and contract compliance matters. The successful candidate will negotiate, administer and closeout standard and nonstandard agreements.
Discover more about our Contracting Excellence Lead opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Contracting Excellence Lead, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Providing contractual strategy, advice and guidance to business stakeholders and Sourcing.
2) Preparing and negotiating Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, Change Orders, Amendments, Clinical Trial Agreements, and Consultant Agreements.
3) Ensuring that appropriate change management processes are established and functioning on each contract.
What you will do:
As the Contracting Excellence Lead, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of the organisation’s portfolio and goals in order to effectively communicate internally and externally.
- Serving as a point of contact with the business owner concerning specific contract questions.
- Facilitating review of contractual performance and compliance requirements.
- Confirming that each business stakeholder has established the proper tools to execute and manage their projects from a contracting perspective.
- Training business owner to practice effective scope control strategies to enable early identification of changes that may have a contractual impact.
- Ensuring that appropriate change management processes are established on each contract.
- Assisting the Sourcing team to monitor and analyse project performance and recommend corrective actions.
- Developing innovative and original solutions to complex contracting and business issues.
- Identifying and advising on complex issues relating to contractual obligations, regulatory compliance, and risk exposure.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Contracting Excellence Lead:
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Confident decision-maker and innovative thinker.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- Demonstrated sound judgement, strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of industry best practices related to drug development, global regulatory requirements, and outsourcing models.
- Minimum 15 years’ progressive experience in clinical trial sourcing, contract negotiation, and contract management.
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 20% annual bonus.
- 20% stock/long-term incentives.
- Competitive 401k plan.
- Health insurance.
- Holiday allowance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Contracting Excellence Lead, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Joshua Wheldon – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.