Are you an experienced Medical Monitor whose has a passion for saving lives?
Do you have a passion to lead multiple clinical programmes?
Have you got a PHD or PharmD qualification?
Fraser Dove International are working with a clinical stage biotech organisation with an ambitious plan to reach commercialization within 2 years. The innovative company are looking for energetic, hands on strategic individuals with a passion to grow and a desire to save patients lives.
As the Director Medical Monitor, you will overseeing multiple clinical programmes.
As the Director Medical Monitor, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Oversee all safety aspects for clinical programmes
Be the main point of contact to ensure the safety of the programmes you manage.
2) Provide the medical expertise
Independently and confidently give medical advice and make medical decisions.
3) Medical review, safety reporting and reviewing
Create, develop and deliver all necessary reports to client and stakeholder.
What you will do:
As the Director Medical Monitor, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the medical/clinical integrity and quality of all programmes.
- Ensure all studies are conducted in compliance with notified bodies and GCP.
- Guide responses to safety issues that arise from project teams, investigators and clients.
- Be the main point of contact for medical queries and decisions linked to programmes.
- Review SAE’s, SUSARs and AEs reports.
- Write safety narratives in accordance with health authorities and ICH E2 reporting standards.
- Assure all material for programmes are in accordance with SOP’s and Good Medical Practices.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Director Medical Monitor:
- 5 – 8 years industry experience.
- Extensive experience leading clinical programmes.
- First-rate decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- PharmD of PHD
- MD qualification preferred but not essential
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Private Pension
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Director Medical Monitor, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Jason Cachia – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.If you’re exploring executive opportunities in the life sciences, get in touch with our executive search consultants, upload your CV or apply for our life science executive jobs.