Our partner, a world-leading SaaS & EDC software supplier, is currently going through an exciting stage of development. The company, who are well established in a number of regions, is currently expanding their dominance across Europe with this opening being the first of many in this team.
- Are you working with eClinical, or similar web-based software sales within the Life Science industry?
- Are you a results driven individual, capable of managing your own territory?
- Are you looking for your next career step?
The Director of Business Development will be part of a dynamic and energetic sales force, managing a European wide territory from a remote or office based location across the region. Your role will include a combination of existing account management, and direct Business Development, with the main focus on mid-market clients. You will manage the entire sales lifecycle, from initial prospect to closing the transaction, with a number of hands-on responsibilities in between.
This individual’s main objectives in order of priority are as follows:
- Business Development:
Instigate and build long-lasting relationships with new clients ( CRO, Biotech, Large Pharma and/or sponsors ) while maintaining a confident and professional level of service.
- Account Management:
Build quality relationships with existing customers, while utilising new sales, upsells, bulk packages and renewals.
- Market Research:
Maintain an up to date knowledge of various market conditions, competitor standings and developments to improve the efficiency and performance of the team.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience with web-based subscription software.
- Networks within CRO, MR, Biotech or Pharma companies is required.
- Excellent communication skills for engaging, developing and closing clients, with a proven track record of success.
- A dynamic, outgoing and hungry personality, with an ambition to work in a fast-paced, reward focused environment.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.