The Director of EHS will be responsible for implementing strategy, driving behavioural and cultural change while driving continuous improvement. You will be joining a large Pharma organisation who are going through a full-scale global transformation within manufacturing and operations.
The main responsibilities of this position are to:
- Develop EHS strategy and systems for standardized implementation globally.
- Lead Safety activities in sites towards injury reduction.
- Work in close cooperation with business leaders to develop and implement regional and global cultural change programs.
- Lead incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans.
- Develop implement and manages EHS compliance programs.
- Work with EHS staff to develop performance goals, strategies, and metrics to achieve continuous EHS improvements for the organization.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
- Degree in Science or Engineering preferred.
- Strong operational experience preferably gained within the production environment ideally on a Pharma / Biotech manufacturing facility.
- 5+ years of successful EHS experience on mid-sized and major projects with high complexity.
- A minimum of 5 years leading teams or direct people management is required.
- Experience leading an EHS program in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking required. Good German level is preferred.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.