Fraser Dove is partnered with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical organisation who statistically are one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have a broad specialism covering Oncology, Cardiology, Hematology and Ophthalmology, utilising their innovative focus in all areas of their work. In Radiology, our partner is concentrating on the development of original, stand-alone advancements for computed tomography and high-field magnetic resonance imaging, to increase their service offering.
- Are you passionate about advancing healthcare through original strategy?
- Do you have a background from a top tier strategy consultancy?
- Are you excited about developing teams of your own, and building a division yourself?
The Director of Commercial Strategy will be responsible for developing and supporting the implementation of Global strategy for the Radiology business with a focus on commercial and market strategy. This role will develop into a team lead position, developing a team of your own based on the strategy created.
This individual’s main objectives in order of priority are as follows:
- Strategy Development: Develop the LT strategy for the Radiology dept, and lead all implementation activities associated with the new business model focused around a solution driven sell.
- BD&L: Create a BD&L plan and pipeline, ensuring external sourcing of innovation, taking lead of the analysis of new opportunities.
- Senior stakeholder influence: Contribute original ideas to the senior leadership teams of the organisation, challenging opinions based on sound judgment and evidence.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience working within a top tier strategy consulting firm, working within the Life Science industry.
- An Advanced university degree in relevant healthcare subject.
- Advanced knowledge of Life Science organisations operational running.
- Strong communication of the English language, with an additional major European language acting as a benefit to your application.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.