Do you have at least 10 years’ previous experience in Quality Assurance (QA) in the pharmaceutical industry at a global level?
Are you looking for an opportunity to ensure a harmonised Quality Management System (QMS) for the EMEA region?
Are you located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Our client is seeking a leader to provide strategic direction to our client’s QMS, implement change management and provide leadership.
Discover more about our Director QA System & Project EMEA opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Director QA System & Project EMEA, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Providing strategic direction for an adequate QMS for the region, meeting global expectations and regulations.
2) Leading overall change management, implementation, and compliance with QMS policies.
3) Providing leadership to business projects in cross-functional teams and collaborating with QA teams.
What you will do:
As the Director QA System & Project EMEA, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that existing or future tools (such as electronic systems) are adequately leveraged and available to support company processes.
- Ensuring that a harmonised QMS is available for the EMEA region in line with global expectations and relevant regulations.
- Coordinating and synthesising the regional needs in QMS over the region.
- Setting up and maintaining a QMS over the region that meets all local legal requirements and evolves to fit business developments.
- Overseeing and developing a training program that enables staff to be trained in Quality relevant matters.
- Establishing pertinent KPIs for monitoring QMS performance, vendor management, manufacturing & distribution management, and affiliates performance.
- Overseeing deployment and performance of eQMS tools used to support QA activities.
- Providing reports pertinent to each function at regional levels and supporting content generation for global-level periodic reviews.
- Acting as the first point of contact for QA related projects and ensuring empowerment to QA teams.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Director QA System & Project EMEA:
- Ability to solve problems and to escalate in a concise way.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and proven experience motivating team members.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to make practical, compliant decisions.
- Excellent influencing skills and high team spirit.
- Strong knowledge of QMS applied to manufacturing and distribution, as well as medicinal regulation.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in QA in the pharmaceutical industry at an international level.
- A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience working in a multinational environment.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 8% holiday allowance
- Company car
- 20% bonus
- Long term incentives
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Director QA System & Project EMEA, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Kaitlin Francis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.