Do you have significant experience in EMEA Procurement and an understanding of end-to-end processes?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and implement category strategies?
Are you located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Our client is seeking a proactive leader to establish and run sourcing and procurement activities across EMEA for the entire Indirect Spend of the business.
Discover more about our EMEA Procurement Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the EMEA Procurement Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Developing and implementing category strategies in alignment with global business growth objectivities accordingly.
2) Working in collaboration with Global, EMEA and Local stakeholders to deliver continued benefits to the organisation in assigned categories.
3) Engaging and supporting Global Procurement to leverage Procurement’s capabilities, sharing best practices, and driving continuous improvements.
What you will do:
As the EMEA Procurement Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and planning future development/growth needs in alignment with stakeholder needs/strategies.
- Executing concrete category action plans and managing end-to-end sourcing processes.
- Negotiating contracts with strategic service providers.
- Building solid relationships and providing effective business support to key stakeholders.
- Establishing and fostering relationships with strategic suppliers within assigned categories.
- Designing cost target reductions while simultaneously guaranteeing quality assurance and security of supply.
- Monitoring “Procure-to-Pay” KPIs within assigned categories and driving their improvements.
- Supporting the strategic procurement transformation into a mature team that minimises risks, reduces costs and maximises value.
- Creating Preferred Vendor Lists for assigned categories in close collaboration with the business stakeholders.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the EMEA Procurement Manager:
- Results-driven and customer-orientated individual capable of networking.
- Self-motivated and accountable individual prepared to fix any issues that arise.
- Ability to nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage spend – up to €50m across EMEA region.
- Proven sourcing, supplier, contract, and service management experience.
- Experienced in setting and implementing category strategies in an EMEA environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Procurement professional (Category Manager or Procurement Manager).
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Package and package review every 6 months
- Opportunity to grow and develop in your role organically
Got what it takes?
To apply for the EMEA Procurement Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – George Steere – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.