Do you have experience in managing across different discipline groups?
Are you looking to coordinate the design of pharmaceutical projects?
Are you open to relocating to Switzerland?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a diverse Biopharmaceutical organisation seeking an accomplished Engineering Manager to Co-ordinate all Department design activities.
Discover more about our Engineering Manager opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Engineering Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Co-ordinate all process design, detail design, procurement, cost engineering, planning, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
2) Communicate between all discipline groups in order to maintain an efficient information flow.
3) Define, maintain and monitor project specific procedures and quality assurance plans.
What you will do:
As the Engineering Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full awareness of the technical and commercial obligations of the contract, to ensure that they are understood and implemented by the staff in his area of responsibility.
- Successfully lead and coordinate the design of pharmaceutical projects in Europe and gain Clients recognition.
- Experience in coordinating multi-office projects.
- Ability to motivate specialists and discipline leaders on defined goals.
- Capacity to control and monitor design, procurement support, and vendor follow up are basic requirements.
- Leadership, commitment, and strong technical background.
- Excellent problem solving and team working skills including being able to rapidly engage with a team.
- Respond to customer feedback.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Engineering Manager:
- Multi-office project experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent level of Safety Awareness
- Available to frequently travel on short/long term assignments abroad.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Minimum 8-year experience in Project Design and Coordination of R&D, Secondary Pharmaceutical or Biotechnological significant projects.
- Minimum of a Degree (or equivalent) and proven track record in a project delivery role within Engineering.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Engineering Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.