Do you have experience providing Environment, Health, and Safety support?
Are you able to create a safe working environment for all?
Have you thought off making a move to Switzerland?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an innovative Medical Device organisation seeking a driven Environment, Health, and Safety Manager to drive Consistent practices across multiple sites.
Discover more about our Environment, Health, and Safety Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Environment, Health, and Safety Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Develop, Coordinate and Implement systems to provide high levels of EHS protection
2) Encourage a corporate culture that incorporates the compliance of good EHS
3) Facilitate and Promote the integration of Environmental Sustainability and Business Continuity
What you will do:
As the Environment, Health, and Safety Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and provide oversights for EHS Policy and Corporate EHS Management System procedures
- Advising management and working with site EHS staff to ensure compliance with applicable regulations including REACH, CE Mark, WEEE, and RoHS in EU, company EHS requirements and OSHA, EPA, DOT in the U.S
- Evaluate significant accidents and hazards. investigate and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain an effective internal EHS audit program
- Monitor delivery of effective EHS related training for all 10 sites and facilitating the development of corporate training programs as appropriate
- Support the legal department with W.C. and property insurance risk control as well as process activities
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Environment, Health, and Safety Manager:
- Experience developing and implementing Safety Programs from scratch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German, French is a plus
- Auditing and Program Management skills
- Influencing and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety / Environmental Management or equivalent
- 8-10 or more years’ progressive EHS experience within a regulated environment
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Environment, Health, and Safety Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.