Do you have in-depth knowledge of PCT project engineering management principles and practices?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a large group of PCT technical people on Major Capital Projects?
Are you located in California, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an innovative organisation specialising in developing ground-breaking medicines to treat a variety of diseases and illnesses. Operating worldwide, they are committed to adding value and improving their patient’s quality of life.
Our client is seeking an experienced leader to meet all scope requirements and complete projects on time.
Discover more about our Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the [INSERT JOB TITLE], you will strive to:
1) Taking responsibility for Capital Investment Projects scope, quality, design, procurement and completion.
2) Performing project management duties, coordinating cross-functional teams of project, process, automation engineers, and contractors.
3) Acting as the primary liaison between site, clients and contractors.
What you will do:
As the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for meeting all scope requirements and completing projects within the scheduled time frame and completing within budget.
- Providing supervision of a project team with members from engineering services, discipline personnel, plant site, etc.
- Working closely with the Project Manager for design work or other support functions performed by an outside firm.
- Ensuring all the required resources are identified and available for these projects.
- Managing the implementation of capital projects for the PCT discipline.
- Identifying requirements and helping to secure the necessary resources to execute capital plans and/or assigned projects.
- Supervising and managing the activities of project engineers, process engineers, automation engineers and other personnel.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships within the business to get their assistance in project execution.
- Providing management with updated analysis and projections on the status of capital projects.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish rapport with the team at the site.
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills in a team environment.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Previous experience leading a large group of PCT technical people.
- Knowledge of biotech process technology and of all process controls.
- At least 10 years of previous experience in engineering and PCT design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Research Manager – Natalie Thomas – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.