We are working with a business who are currently going through a period of strong global investment, they’ve opened a number of new sites across the US, as well as acquiring multiple sites in Europe and in Switzerland. This is your opportunity to be a part of this exciting growth and help shape the future of this great organisation.
- Project Management 80%.
- Deliver capital projects on time, within budget and according to specifications and organize and lead project updates to project stakeholders.
- Responsibility commences with basic design and concludes after complete project closeout with a transition to Head of Operations upon completion of capital project closeout.
- Project cost, schedule and change management.
- Responsibility includes active management of EHS at all phases of the project.
- Line Management 10%.
- Build, coordinate and manage the project team in a complex environment with multi-stage build-outs and EPCMV contractors, cross-functional, international. The team consists of discipline leads and SMEs and EPCM(V) team members.
- Line management for the Project team (around 5 direct Lonza employees and contractors.
- Resource management.
- Technical 5%.
- Support the development of systems and tools required for capital management.
- Other 5%.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Process-, Chemical–, Mechanical- or Bio-Engineering and/or equivalent knowledge.
- 10+ years experiences in managing large complex CAPEX projects from design through execution and handover in (Bio-) Pharma Industry.
- A few years of experience with managing EPCM(V) contractor.
- Extremely good matrix management skills (Operations, SGI, QA, Site leadership etc.).
- Fluency in English, good German level is preferred.
- High energy levels with a passion for what you do.
- Organized and structured, good attention to details.
- Very driven to solve problems and meet the aligned goals.
- Ability to adapt to project situations at full speed and solution-oriented decision taking.
- Demonstrates strong leadership -, communication -, and interpersonal skills particularly in stressful situations.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.