Do you have extensive experience leading internal manufacturing relationships in a pharmaceutical or related life science industry?
Are you looking to apply that knowledge to create and develop a global manufacturing network?
Are you based near Massachusetts, USA, or are willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an innovative biologics organisation seeking a visionary leader with exceptional strategic influence. Their pioneering work in the fields of epidemiology, oncology and immunology impact the health and lives of millions of people worldwide suffering from rare diseases and blood disorders.
As the Global Head of Internal Manufacturing, you will lead a team responsible for manufacturing activities at assigned Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
As the Global Head of Internal Manufacturing, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Improve process-flow
Improve current technical and business processes across the organisations manufacturing function.
2) Identify opportunities
Identify, evaluate and recommend new manufacturing opportunities both internally and externally.
3) Enhance capability
Build future manufacturing expertise and infrastructure to ensure facilities stay at the forefront of innovation.
What you will do:
As the Global Head of Internal Manufacturing, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building and leading a high-calibre team by hiring and coaching experts and innovators in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, operational excellence, and project management.
- Developing a strategic Tech Ops manufacturing framework including risk analysis, COGS, internal vs external manufacturing evaluations and product quality outcomes.
- Leading a vendor management program to include setting the agenda, orchestrating interactions, overseeing CMO execution, resolving issues and tracking KPI’s.
- Researching new and maintaining existing strategic and operational relationships with top Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO).
- Driving continuous improvement opportunities and leading the timely resolution of manufacturing issues.
- Identifying and managing a network of world-class Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
- Partnering with Quality leaders to establish and lead a benchmark vendor management program.
What you will bring:
These are the qualifications and experience you need to succeed as the Global Head of Internal Manufacturing:
- Extensive experience leading external manufacturing relationships.
- Thorough understanding of procurement principles and best practices.
- Solid track-record of large molecule manufacturing.
- Proven knowledge of cGMPs and ISO regulations.
- Polished quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or related discipline. (Masters or PhD preferred).
What you need:
These are the skills and competencies you should possess to deliver as the Global Head of Internal Manufacturing:
- First-rate stakeholder influence and negotiation skills.
- Capability to challenge the status quo, lead and adapt to change.
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo, lead and adapt to change.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
What you get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance Bonus.
- Stock options.
- Private healthcare.
- Private pension.
- Remote working options.
- Relocation assistance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Head of Internal Manufacturing role, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Luke Brown – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.