Do you have experience in driving a Quality Culture Transformation?
Are you looking for an opportunity to plan, direct and control all quality requirements?
Are you located in Maryland, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking a leader to manage the Quality function, including driving a new strategy, developing and maintaining standards, and bringing Quality up the agenda.
Discover more about our Global Head of Quality opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Head of Quality, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Facilitating a culture change and driving a new strategy across Quality.
2) Working in a cross-collaborative environment to bring Quality up the agenda.
3) Taking responsibility for Profit & Loss (P&L).
What you will do:
As the Global Head of Quality, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership for all Quality and Regulatory activities related to the site network within Bioscience.
- Developing and maintaining Quality Assurance standards and developing policies and procedures.
- Implementing project-based solutions which deliver improved business performance.
- Detecting potential gaps and driving continuous improvement.
- Implementing a Quality orientated culture of the organisation.
- Implementing Quality employee communication and training programmes in connection with the company’s quality objectives, strategies, and processes.
- Leading a team of Quality Site Heads – creating active training and development plans for Quality staff.
- Supporting the sites in the collaboration with authorities and customers which are linked to strategic growth projects.
- Supporting the movement away from traditional Quality compliance practices towards new frameworks based on quality systems and risk management approaches.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Head of Quality:
- Demonstratable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Strong collaborative mindset.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Analytical problem solver and ability to provide solutions.
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of sterile manufacturing with demonstrated ability to interpret and implement related quality and regulatory requirements.
- Strong experience in the regulated pharmaceutical industry including manufacturing, QA, QC, R&D and/or drug regulatory affairs.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Head of Quality, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Jason Cachia – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.