Are you interested in the opportunity to have complete autonomy over driving a global HR strategy?
Would you like to improve HR effectiveness in a global and leading life sciences organisation?
Are you located in New Jersey, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking an experienced and successful HR leader who can execute the HR strategy and improve its effectiveness.
Discover more about our Global Human Resources Director opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Human Resources Director, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Providing HR leadership; coaching, consulting, and guiding for all people-related matters.
2) Building collaborative and trusting relationships with internal clients and across the site/HR network.
3) Defining and executing the HR strategy in line with overall corporate and business strategy across Europe and the Americas.
What you will do:
As the Global Human Resources Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Defining new organisation plans to build organisational capability.
- Coaching line managers to put in place change management plans.
- Developing and finalising position descriptions and communication.
- Supporting negotiations on package and benefits with the Rewards team.
- Supporting the design and implementation of team restructuring and transformational activity.
- Actively supporting in the identification of talent and ensuring activities for top talent are regularly reviewed.
- Improving HR effectiveness by tracking business intelligence and key data such as employee engagement, retention, aged requisitions, and succession.
- Reporting key measures and developing action plans to address areas of concern.
- Guiding and recommending solutions for problems to departmental heads.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Human Resources Director:
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Demonstrated influencing, relationship building, and effective facilitation and change management skills.
- High level of commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Persistence and determination to overcome setbacks and drive business performance.
- Demonstrated success in leading a culture change.
- Substantial experience in a Human Resources leadership role, preferably within a Manufacturing/Operations/Pharma/Biotech environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Autonomy and scope to truly set and drive a global strategy.
- Opportunity to impact and influence all aspects of the business from Technical Operations through to Commercial departments.
- Strong package, bonus, and benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Human Resources Director, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Richard Dane – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.