Can you help our client build an effective Global Client Project Management organisation that can efficiently deliver a seamless End-to-End Contract Manufacturing service?
Do you have proven capability of leading complex Multi-site/Multi-Technology (i.e. Drug Substance & Drug Product) customer projects?
Are you looking for an opportunity in which you can work remotely from anywhere in Europe?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a growing CDMO of drugs and associated packaging. Operating worldwide, our client is dedicated to manufacturing innovative solutions.
Our client is seeking an ambitious leader to ensure the successful delivery of complex customer projects and lead teams across multiple sites.
Discover more about our Global Program Director opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Program Director, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Acting as the primary customer contact during the delivery phase of the project.
2) Leading multifunctional teams across multiple sites in different countries and cultures.
3) Ensuring the successful delivery of complex customer projects.
What you will do:
As the Global Program Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring on time, on budget delivery of a portfolio of programs, typically involving multiple sites and/or technologies.
- Working with site project managers to help them deliver their sub-projects and role-model best practice.
- Acting as the main customer interface and customer advocate during project delivery.
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- De-risking project timelines and deliverables using risk management methods.
- Assessing and costing new customer project opportunities.
- Ensuring project execution is performed in compliance with existing procedures.
- Building and maintain project management tools and processes.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Program Director:
- A customer-centric mindset and proven experience in successfully leading cultural transformations across multiple sites.
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Capable of creating strong relationships across the business and be effective in connecting sites, functions, and people together.
- Ability to nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great understanding of micro and macro-level operations across various functions, including Manufacturing, Quality, Production, Operational Excellence, Supply Chain and Engineering.
- Emotionally intelligent with experience of working in a chaotic but structured environment.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in the CDMO industry and a fast-paced constantly changing environment.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Opportunity to travel globally with work
- Above market-rate compensation
- Opportunity to work closely with the Executive Leadership team
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Program Director, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.