Do you have experience delivering significant and complex projects on schedule and within budget?
Are you looking for an opportunity to oversee process standardisation, execution efficiency and performance tracking?
Are you located in Frankfurt, Germany, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a leading organisation, specialising in manufacturing pharmaceuticals. Operating worldwide, they are committed to protecting and saving patients.
Our client is seeking an innovative leader to take responsibility for the delivery of assigned projects, through developing, implementing, coordinating, and tracking the performance of all project activities.
Discover more about our Global Senior Project Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Senior Project Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Executing Project Management and Project Engineering activities related to assigned Capital Projects.
2) Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in full and meet all necessary regulatory and/or local governmental guidelines.
3) Managing all aspects of sub-contractor service providers, such as Design, Engineering and Construction companies.
What you will do:
As the Global Senior Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering assigned Capital Projects adhering to the organisation’s processes and ISPE (International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering) good project management guidelines.
- Ensuring projects are executed on time, within budgets and in compliance with existing procedures.
- Managing all aspects of sub-contractor service providers, such as Design, Engineering and Construction companies.
- Defining and implementing site-level project tracking processes and reporting structure, both internally and for external service providers.
- Developing and implementing project financial tracking processes on a “cash-out” basis.
- Maintaining a master schedule of all activities related to assigned projects.
- Preparing and maintaining full financial control of execution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Performing audits and reviews as required to identify reliability and performance improvements.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Senior Project Manager:
- Confident decision-maker and innovative thinker.
- Demonstratable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to present to Senior Management and Technical Experts.
- Pro-active and motivated, with a clear passion to drive change and make significant improvements.
- Significant knowledge of Design and Construction projects, GMP facility design and GxP processes.
- 15+ years of previous experience in pharmaceuticals with 8-10 years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Car/travel allowance.
- Free parking.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Senior Project Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.