Do you have experience overseeing supplier selection, negotiation and contracting?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop sourcing options in drug development?
Are you located in New Jersey, USA, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an innovative organisation driving scientific discovery in several areas. Operating worldwide, they are committed to finding solutions for people suffering from serious and life-threatening illnesses.
Our client is seeking a Global Senior Sourcing Manager to take full responsibility for sourcing, contracting and supplier management in support of global drug development activities.
Discover more about our Global Senior Sourcing Manager opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience, and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Senior Sourcing Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Supporting global drug development activities in sourcing categories such as laboratories, imaging, clinical trial supplies and professional services.
2) Leading project teams through all stages of supplier selection, negotiation and contracting.
3) Managing internal relationships to drive cross-functional collaboration and ensure a seamless interface.
What you will do:
As the Global Senior Sourcing Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposals (RFP) to facilitate the qualification and selection of appropriate suppliers.
- Performing high quality, targeted searches to locate specific capabilities.
- Collaborating with teams and functions to explore all sourcing options.
- Driving optimal resourcing to meet both short and long-term requirements.
- Maintaining effective relationships with suppliers to achieve timely resolution of concerns.
- Escalating issues when appropriate to Category Lead and/or Global Head of Sourcing.
- Ensuring Health Care Professional (HCP) contracts comply with all applicable reporting and transparency requirements.
- Complying with all departmental, corporate and regulatory requirements for documentation and project/budget tracking.
- Communicating regional and local issues to global colleagues and Category Leads.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Senior Sourcing Manager:
- Demonstratable sound judgement and strong analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and determination to succeed.
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of industry best practices related to drug development, global regulatory requirements and outsourcing models.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry and 3+ years’ experience in clinical or R&D sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business administration, finance or equivalent.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Annual bonus.
- Remote working opportunities.
- 401k plan.
- Car/travel allowance.
- Generous holiday allowance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Senior Sourcing Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Joshua Wheldon – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.