Do you have experience developing supply chain plans and reducing costs?
Are you looking for an opportunity to improve supply chain performance and reliability?
Are you located near The Hague, Netherlands, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a leading organisation specialising in the development of drugs and antibiotics. Operating worldwide, they are committed to producing life-saving medicines in a fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to create a robust supply plan while minimising end-to-end cost-to-serve and working capital used for inventory.
Discover more about our Global Supply Chain Planning Specialist opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Supply Chain Planning Specialist, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) ) Determining the Demand Plan in alignment with Sales & Marketing.
2) Working alongside the Operations team to create and deliver the Supply Plan.
3) Contributing to Supply Network Optimisation and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
What you will do:
As the Global Supply Chain Planning Specialist, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Sales & Marketing to determine the demand plan for the planning horizon.
- Creating, monitoring and delivering the supply plan according to the agreed service level and at the lowest possible end-to-end cost.
- Determining the key supply planning parameters in line with service level targets and implementing data consistency routines.
- Highlighting vulnerabilities and opportunities, assessing trade-offs and steering execution of gap-closing action plans.
- Partnering with Finance to quantify the implications of the plans and scenarios in terms of turnover, cost evolution and stocks.
- Engaging with stakeholders effectively to manage short term deviations to the plans.
- Monitoring planning and supply chain performance, driving action plans within scope.
- Improving supply chain performance and reliability with processes, tools and performance management.
- Ensuring that the production schedules are met through a robust supply chain plan.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Supply Chain Planning Specialist:
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Effective problem-solver, strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and determination to succeed.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for planning.
- Previous experience working within a diverse team and environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 13th-month bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- Competitive holiday scheme.
- Car/travel allowance.
- Free parking.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Supply Chain Planning Specialist, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Global Executive Researcher Manager – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.