Our Client is a market leading pharmaceutical business that is embarking on a Global Operations transformation. The new Executive leadership team are designing and developing a comprehensive change management initiative and are looking for senior executives to aid in this journey.
An opportunity to Lead and Support the Definition and Execution of the TechOps strategy in alignment with the Company Strategy as well as Transformation programs. This is a critical hire within the business and has excellent growth potential.
- Support the board to define and to monitor realization metrics of the technical operations strategy. Facilitate the definition of strategies and priorities.
- Champions project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation.
- Coordinate Network and Manufacturing Strategy.
- Support to set up the governance technical operations.
- Consolidate, maintain and track the project portfolio in technical operations.
- Monitoring the evolution of the projects within the transformation program.
- Set Up PMO for strategic programs.
- Set up the necessary committees to make decisions and manage the strategy projects.
- Organize and coordinate the supply point committee in coordination with supply chain organization.
- Lead or support projects, meetings, etc. as directed by Board Strategy.
- Develop business cases for new initiatives and track the benefits of the implementation.
- Ensures the right initiatives are undertaken and the benefits are being fully realized.
- Interact with all levels of management, including senior-level decision makers and executives.
- Provides a governance structure which ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
- A Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent degree is required. Preference for degree in Pharmacy, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Business Administration; a master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in global, matrix organizations is required.
- Qualifications / experience in Strategy & Operations management, Project, Program and portfolio Management are required; Certifications in Process Excellence (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean) and/or Project Management are a plus.
- Experience in pharmaceutical organizations is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong personal leadership with demonstrated competency working with all levels of the organization including senior leaders; Strong networking and relationship building skills; Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English is required.
- Maintains the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability.
- Challenges the status quo, and leads and adapts to change.
- Able to set goals with short- and long-term strategies.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.