Are you an expert in Sterile/Aseptic Commercial Manufacturing and looking for a move into the Cell & Gene Therapy Space?
Are you an adaptable leader with a situational personality type that can help our client’s organisation transition through significant periods of growth?
Do you have the skillset to naturally develop and grow the employees around you whilst bringing in new talent to your organisation?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) specialising in cell and gene therapy production. Operating worldwide, they are committed to saving lives.
Our client is seeking a leader to drive the quality, supply, and financial performance of the operations at an established organisation.
Discover more about our Head of Commercial Cell & Gene Therapy opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Head of Commercial Cell & Gene Therapy, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Preparing our clients sites for Commercial Manufacturing of Cell & Gene Therapies.
2) Leading and managing the increase in headcount within a growing business.
3) Driving employee development and leading from the front and by example.
What you will do:
As the Head of Commercial Cell & Gene Therapy, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Quality organisation to set the standard for a Quality mindset within the Operations organisation.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures related to Operations are in full accordance with GMP and company policies.
- Tracking, trending, and improving the Operations KPIs, driven by the cost-effective and efficient output of client’s products.
- Providing strategic direction and objectives setting to meet financial and operational requirements.
- Supporting regulatory strategy and activities.
- Driving education and execution of company mission and vision within the Operations.
- Working directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate capacity, improve quality and adequate sourcing.
- Ensuring smooth tech transfer of new products and driving an operational excellence mindset.
- Ensuring staff has the proper training, skillset and personal development opportunities.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Head of Commercial Cell & Gene Therapy:
- Strong self-awareness, empathy and influencing skills.
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think strategically with a detail-orientated mindset.
- First-rate attention to detail and capability of seeing the bigger picture.
- Understanding of the technical principles, theories, and concepts of low complexity technology transfer.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in cell processing, cell culture, cell analytics and related GMP technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant life science or engineering discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Excellent opportunity for someone to kick start their career in the Cell & Gene Therapy Industry.
- The position sits in the heart of a Cell & Gene Therapy hub in New Jersey.
- Chance to join a growing organisation with you being the key figure leading the increase in headcount.
- Great package and benefits / health plan on offer.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Head of Commercial Cell & Gene Therapy, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.