Are you an accountable and experienced Leader within Finance with an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you experienced and familiar with the way of working across the Belgium Accounting and Cost Accounting space?
Are you located in Brussels, Belgium, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a growing CDMO of drugs and associated packaging. Operating worldwide, our client is dedicated to manufacturing innovative solutions.
Our client is seeking a highly experienced finance leader to manage accounting and cash flow for their operation in Belgium.
Discover more about our Head of Finance & Administration opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Head of Finance & Administration, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Designing and implementing cost accounting systems.
2) Managing cash flow in and out of the organisation and adjusting accordingly.
3) Managing the finance team and guiding stakeholders to make sound business decisions.
What you will do:
As the Head of Finance & Administration, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the monthly closing process and the monthly group reporting according to Belgium GAAP and IFRS.
- Planning and managing cash flows.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets according to group standards.
- Preparing Belgian Tax returns, external statutory reporting and year-end audit.
- Monitoring the performance and advising anticipatory measures regarding project profitability and operational cost.
- Management of the finance team.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
- Establishing and managing finance business processes.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Head of Finance & Administration:
- Future state thinker with a keen eye for detail and ability to focus on improvements short-mid-long term.
- Macro and micro problem solving and an accountable mindset.
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships both locally and globally.
- Consultative style leadership with strong social skills that can successfully manage up and down the organisation.
- Finance and accountancy experience in Belgium (controlling, cost accounting, cash flow management, forecasting, budgeting monthly finance processing).
- At least 10 years of professional experience and at least 5 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Excellent opportunity for diverse career growth outside of Finance. Potentially development into a General Manager position.
- Opportunity to build in this role and create the best performing team.
- Highly competitive bonuses on offer.
- Joining a rapidly growing CDMO Business in a flourishing market.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Head of Finance & Administration, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.