Do you have a demonstrated track record of driving process optimisation?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the Order Fulfillment function and ensuring excellence in delivery?
Are you located in Bremen, Germany, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a leading biotechnology organisation specialising in the manufacture of scientific and medical tools. This global organisation is committed to improving patient lives with their innovative solutions.
Our client is seeking a motivated leader to lead the Order Fulfillment function, including managing on-time shipping performance and on-time delivery performance.
Discover more about our Global Director of Supply Chain Fulfillment opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Global Director of Supply Chain Fulfillment, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Aiding the implementation of SalesForce and the harmonisation of the SAP process.
2) Providing leadership in meeting KPIs such as on-time shipping, delivery and freight spend.
3) Balancing the leadership and coaching of team members with cross-functional communication and presentation to senior management.
What you will do:
As the Global Director of Supply Chain Fulfillment, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Order Fulfilment function through the next stage of transformation to best-in-class order execution and excellence in delivery.
- Taking responsibility for on-time shipping performance and on-time delivery performance.
- Providing leadership and cross-collaboration with other function owners to export the process and give a smoother operation of the GTS module of SAP.
- Working closely with production, logistics, sales and marketing departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Taking responsibility for freight spend per revenue dollar, revenue dollar per order fulfilment headcount and SAP date management.
- Ensuring that the production schedules are met through a robust supply chain plan.
- Ensuring customer orders are properly received, processed and delivered.
- Carrying out global stock reviews and ensuring that stock controls are in place at each location.
- Reporting results achieved at corporate level accurately and in a timely manner.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global Director of Supply Chain Fulfillment:
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven with an overall proactive approach to daily responsibilities.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of export control at a conceptual level.
- At least 7 years’ previous experience working for a global corporation in an order capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management/Economics, preferably with Supply Chain Management focus.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- Remote working opportunities.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Global Director of Supply Chain Fulfillment, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Research Manager – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.