Are you well versed with leading change management efforts?
Are you a strategic HR professional who is looking for a new creative opportunity?
Have you worked within a manufacturing environment?
Fraser Dove is partnered with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company who have instigated a company-wide continuous improvement initiative.
The business is in a state of realignment currently, organizing their portfolio plans for the future and ensuring efficiencies in the production of all products.
Discover more about our Head of HR opportunity and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
The Director of HR is responsible for leading one of the companies most ambitious manufacturing sites, working as an integral member of the sites leadership team.
This role will focus on implementing the business’s new improvement initiative while shaping the site’s culture through additional organizational re-alignments. As a leader of this prestigious site, you will have the autonomy to shape the business as you see fit across all areas of HR – Talent, Culture, Succession, Expansion, Strategy, Operations etc.
This role is vital in the transformation efforts for the organization and is currently a priority hiring in the business.
What you will do:
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Continuous Improvement Leader:
Lead the enrollment of the companies new initiative across the site, ensuring alignment of current internal talent and all talent coming into the business, playing an active roll in evolving the strategy based on feedback and insights
- HR Team Leadership:
Develop and manage an on-site HR team, in charge of all labor-related activities, employment matters, recruitment efforts, payroll, and other associated HR management activities.
- Talent Management:
Manage all activities associated with Talent Attraction, Development, Management and Succession.
What you will bring:
The skills and experience you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a generalist or business partner HR role.
- Previous experience related to industrial or production environments.
- Skilled in creating HR plans or strategies aligned with the wider business priorities.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills combined with cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Fluent in English and German
What you will get:
The perks and benefits you will receive:
- Multiple defined progression paths to regional leadership responsibilities, or alternate areas of the business.
- Complete autonomy with projects/changes associated with the site ‘turn-around’.
- Competitive Package.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Head of HR role, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – George Steere – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.