Do you want to work for a company that is currently transforming its whole business?
Are you a procurement professional with extensive knowledge of Packaging?
Are you based near Frankfurt, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an exciting pharmaceutical organisation seeking a VP of Packaging Procurement.
Discover more about our VP of Packaging Procurement opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the VP of Packaging Procurement, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Lead the Procurement Transformation across the Packaging category.
2) Form part of the SLT reporting into the CPO.
3) Harmonize the procurement strategy across all EU sites.
What you will do:
As the VP of Packaging Procurement your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Design, create and implement procurement strategy across the Packaging category.
- Implement change management.
- Lead through influencing and stakeholder management.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and liaise between all parties involved.
- To support the ambitious growth plans.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the VP of Packaging Procurement:
- Extensive procurement or transformation experience within the Packaging category.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Innovative and motivated by challenging the status quo.
- A high potential leader.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- High energy, eager to learn and expand knowledge.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Private healthcare.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the VP of Packaging Procurement, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Peter Vedde – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.