Are you an expert in the Oral Solid Dose (OSD), Powders or Lyophilisation space and looking for an industry-leading opportunity?
Are you highly skilled in leading Product, Formulation and Analytical Development activities?
Are you currently living in the Southwest of England or willing to relocate to the area?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a global CDMO, specialising in manufacturing solutions and technologies to support life science organisations.
Our client is seeking a leader capable of driving the execution from new molecule up to scale and commercialisation.
Discover more about our Head of Product Development opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Head of Product Development, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading and developing a commercially focused pharmaceutical product development group.
2) Ensuring an effective Pharmaceutical Quality Management System (QMS) is in place.
3) Ensuring that roles and responsibilities are defined, communicated and implemented across the organisation.
What you will do:
As the Head of Product Development, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Formulation Development, Scale-up and Commercialisation and Analytical Development teams.
- Establishing and developing subject matter experts in these three teams and increasing customer credibility for the business.
- Embedding a culture that delivers self-development “Proactive Projects”.
- Reviewing and executing a streamlined development process to deliver against Product Development strategic initiatives.
- Assessing and executing standardisation of development processes and ensuring that project delivery is optimised.
- Building on previous initiatives to reduce the development of cycle time.
- Establishing a roadmap to evaluate and execute a long-term and sustainable improvement to address existing shortfalls in technology.
- Assessing robust and best-practice product development practices.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Head of Product Development:
- Strong technical know-how with excellent leadership skills and business acumen.
- Demonstratable ability to build effective and efficient teams.
- First-rate attention to detail and capability of seeing the bigger picture.
- Experienced in leading change management.
- Demonstratable understanding of where the Product Development group sites within a site’s operations group setting.
- A technical expert in OSD and Powders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Car allowance £8K
- Relocation assistance
- Fantastic career development and growth opportunities
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Head of Product Development, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Harry Simpson – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.