Do you have 10+ years of previous experience at regulated production sites within Quality?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and implement a quality and compliance strategy?
Are you located in Western Germany, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a growing CDMO of drugs and associated packaging. Operating worldwide, our client is dedicated to manufacturing innovative solutions.
Our client is seeking an agile leader to take responsibility for the entire Site Quality Management and Compliance and lead the Quality team of 40-45 people.
Discover more about our Head of Quality and Compliance opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Head of Quality and Compliance, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Upgrading the Quality Management System (QMS) from a paper model to electronic.
2) Facilitating a culture change and driving a new strategy across Quality.
3) Managing Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Regulatory Affairs and taking the team to the next level.
What you will do:
As the Head of Quality and Compliance, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Quality team of around 40-45 people.
- Ensuring the site delivers and practices the highest standards for products produced in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Developing and implementing the quality and compliance strategy to deliver strategic operations.
- Leading customer negotiations to be a trusted partner on all quality and compliance matters.
- Defining and influencing a strong quality and compliance mindset for the entire site.
- Using clear decision making, collaboration and effective execution to fulfil the local site quality strategy.
- Engaging and motivating the site quality unit to continually improve capabilities in learning, customer service, innovation, analytics, and lean quality management.
- Acting as the Qualified Person (QP) and site contact during Health Authorities visits.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Head of Quality and Compliance:
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- An agile and goal-orientated leader with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Confident decision-maker and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong communication skills with an understanding of German and English.
- Extensive knowledge of quality systems, laboratory process and equipment, quality assurance and quality control.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience at EU/FDA regulated production sites within the area of quality.
- PhD in Pharmacy, Chemistry or equivalent.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- 10-15% bonus
- Relocation assistance
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Head of Quality and Compliance, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Researcher Manager– Kaitlin Francis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.