Do you want to work on a brand new, state of the art facility and lead the quality control function? Do you have Biopharmaceutical experience and a passion to work with the latest and most innovative products?
The main responsibilities of this position are to:
- Create and implement laboratory processes and controls.
- Ensure regulatory and customer inspection readiness and represent the department.
- Develop skills of QC leadership and QC personnel and perform reviews of supervised QC personnel.
- Collaborate with Quality management, QC leads and other departments.
- Ensure quality control policies are appropriate and revise if necessary.
- Hiring and training of staff within the function.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
- Experienced in investigation and deviation writing.
- Experience in GMP for QC labs, 5 years is preferred
- 5+ supervisory/manager experience.
- Bachelors in a field of Microbiology, Biochemistry or equivalent science field.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.