Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver a highly complex regulatory programme? Do you want to utilize your strategic mindset and help shape the future for a dynamic organisation in Switzerland?
An exciting opportunity exists for a Strategic Regulatory Lead to drive the development, delivering and implementation of the regulatory strategy across EMEA. You will provide expert advise to the business unit and collaborate with regional colleagues outside of EMEA, ensuring compliance of regulatory requirements and new marketing initiatives. This is a critical hire within the business and success in this position will bring further opportunity within the wider organisation.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading and developing the regulatory program.
- Co-ordinate with RA leadership to ensure key goals are met and projects are delivered.
- Managing the provision of regulatory information to both internal and external customers, through commercial communication.
- Assuring compliance of regulatory requirements and new marketing initiatives.
- Managing relationships with regulatory officials and standards groups.
The successful Applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
- Strategic thinking, and significant networking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the EU regulatory.
- Naturally collaborative, with proven integrity and professional agility.
- Education ideally within nutrition science of the life sciences.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and achieve goals.
- Regulatory knowledge in chemistry, ecotoxicology, toxicology or risk assessment.
- Established relationships with regulatory agencies is desirable.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, in accordance with Swiss law.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.