Are you looking for a challenge that will see you lead a large team and be responsible for quality? Do you have a tenacious and ambitious attitude to manage all aspect of QA and QC?
This organisation is a leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Head of Site Quality to join their team. They are a well-respected global company with more than 100 sites worldwide. This position will be based in one of the largest sites and will see getting involved with some of the most exciting new biologics and cell therapies in the market.
The Head of Site Quality will play a central role in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance and quality control standards strategy to support the manufacturing process of innovative biotech products within a state-of-the-art facility. This position has strong potential to lead in to a Regional Quality Head position.
The main responsibilities of this position are to:
- Provide leadership and decision making with all aspects of day to day QA and QC Operations.
- Lead strategic site projects.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Site Head.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis to ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide training for junior quality staff.
- Manage oversight for quality decisions with departments within the organisation.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
- 8 years’ biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience and/or Quality Assurance or Quality Systems in a GMP environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of aseptic technique and drug substance product manufacturing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally in an effective manner.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.