Are you an experienced and successful Quality leader capable of driving real change in a leading organisation?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead strategic projects related to the Quality strategy?
Are you located in Basel, Switzerland, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking a leader capable of coordinating strategic projects related to the global implementation of the Quality strategy.
Discover more about our Head of Strategic Quality opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Head of Strategic Quality, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Ensuring the Quality strategy is executed across the full product portfolio.
2) Working cross-collaboratively with Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
3) Managing change and innovation projects at multiple sites.
What you will do:
As the Head of Strategic Quality, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Harmonising QC and QA processes to increase efficiency and tackle potential compliance/quality gaps.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing strategic goals.
- Translating strategic goals into projects to be executed.
- Selecting appropriate team members to contribute to the project goals and act as change agents.
- Directing multi-disciplinary and multi-site project teams to achieve project goals.
- Actively leading changes to the organisation from a people and technical standpoint.
- Taking responsibility for the project budget and monitoring the effectiveness of its implementation.
- Developing and implementing operational, strategic improvement-projects.
- Driving Quality up the agenda with everything you do.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Head of Strategic Quality:
- Demonstrable leadership skills and proven experience motivating team members.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- The ability to drive real change and implement continuous improvements.
- Confident decision-maker and ability to make practical, compliant decisions.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to build the organisation and deliver success.
- Extensive industry experience within pharmaceuticals/Quality.
- Master’s degree in a Life Sciences or business-related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Sign-on bonus
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Head of Strategic Quality, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Jason Cachia – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.