Do you have experience developing and deploying an effective People strategy?
Are you looking for a role in which you have full accountability and an opportunity to influence real change?
Are you located in Berlin, Germany, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an established organisation specialising in developing innovative medicines and life-saving vaccines. Operating worldwide, their mission is to improve the quality of life for patients.
Our client is seeking an ambitious leader to take responsibility for employee relations and labour relations across Germany covering 4 business areas and approximately 2000 employees.
Discover more about our HR Site Leader opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the HR Site Leader, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Developing and implementing a People strategy for the site to support the client’s transformation into an agile and patient-focused organisation.
2) Improving talent management processes to help retain and develop internal employees while also refining the acquisition of new talent into the site.
3) Leading the People Advisory Group which guides through the Employee and Labour relations in Germany.
What you will do:
As the HR Site Leader, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring HR plans support business needs but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation.
- Developing and deploying progressive Employment policies to attract, develop and retain top talent at all levels.
- Establishing an external presence to position us as an Employer of Choice and maintaining a strong talent pipeline.
- Ensuring all employees receive ongoing feedback in line with the organisation’s performance management philosophy.
- Helping the organisation map the right people to the right roles, ensuring strong succession planning and capability building for the future.
- Guiding the senior leadership team in designing roles and teams to facilitate empowerment and development opportunities.
- Proposing employment policies, wages and benefits to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring that performance or grievance issues are dealt with in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Developing and managing the HR business partners.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the HR Site Leader:
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness, and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and proven experience motivating and inspiring a team.
- Demonstrated sound judgement and analytical skills.
- First-rate attention to detail and capability of seeing the bigger picture.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing industry in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Competitive bonus.
- Healthcare options.
- Generous pension.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the HR Site Leader, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – George Steere – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.