A leading global organisation with a core focus in the Life Sciences is seeking an expert in small molecule analytical development. You will be responsible for coordinating and providing expertise for the development of APIs and New Chemical Entities.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks and duties:
- Coordination and supervision of analytical chemistry/technology activities for development projects.
- Provision of dossier relevant CMC documents together with external partners.
- Representation in due diligence teams for development activities.
- Development and synthesis of APIs for New Chemical Entities.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Advanced degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related field.
- 5 years of research experience in the analytical development of small molecules.
- Experience working under GMP conditions.
- Interpersonal and coordination skills.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to an annual salary of €90,000-€100,000, the successful candidate will receive the following perks and benefits:
- Private healthcare.
- Competitive bonus.
- Company pension.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.