Are you an experienced academic familiar with demand and supply challenges?
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development of a global IBP process?
Are you located in The Netherlands, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a world-leading speciality chemicals company.
Our client is seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to play a pivotal role in the development and embedding of a global Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process.
Discover more about our Interim Supply Chain Planning Global Lead opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Interim Supply Chain Planning Global Lead, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading the day-to-day IBP process in coordination with the Head of Global IBP.
2) Managing the global Demand team and inventory analysis team.
3) Providing process improvements and long-term IBP strategy improvements.
What you will do:
As the Interim Supply Chain Planning Global Lead, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating IBP leadership meetings and proactive resolution of escalating issues.
- Presenting qualitative mid-term plan scenarios and showing the best strategic and financial outcomes.
- Owning and driving the global excellence agenda for integrated business planning.
- Converting inventory optimisation concepts into comprehensible trends and proposed solutions.
- Leading the end-to-end planning processes and solutions to drive business performance.
- Identifying business risks and opportunities and including these in business plan scenarios.
- Taking responsibility for initiating course corrective actions to reach the inventory target when needed.
- Enabling a positive dynamic between Demand and Supply Planning teams and fostering a culture of transparency.
- Developing and mentoring the relatively young and inexperienced IBP team.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Interim Supply Chain Planning Global Lead:
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to synthesise complex data into simple and compelling arguments for action and change.
- Strong relationship building and leadership skills.
- Possession of Change Management skills.
- A track record in IBP and familiarity with IBP tools.
- 10-15 years of previous experience in Demand and Supply Chain Planning.
- Master’s degree in Technical Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
What you will get:
The perks and benefits you will receive:
- Highly competitive day rate
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Interim Supply Chain Planning Global Lead, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.