Are you a hands-on leader capable of ensuring that sales are met or exceeded?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop strategies and maximise the reach of products?
Are you located in Zurich, Switzerland, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove is partnering exclusively with a progressive organisation specialising in distributing prescription drugs and over-the-counter products. Operating worldwide, they are committed to improving the accessibility and availability of life-changing drugs.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual to manage a designated geographical area, contributing to business strategies and ensuring that sales targets are met or exceeded.
Discover more about our International Markets Manager opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the International Markets Manager, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Collaborating with internal teams to develop business development strategies.
2) Leading the development of Sales and Marketing activities in the designated geographical area.
3) Identifying business growth opportunities to achieve or exceed revenue target and business goals.
What you will do:
As the International Markets Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the Sales and Marketing development in the designated geographical area to drive growth.
- Maximising the potential of products in cooperation with International Marketing and local partners.
- Communicating with other departments (Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance) to support the international partners.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on forecasting, ordering, sales reports and other commercial matters with external partners.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned operational objectives in terms of sales and EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes).
- Identifying and analysing potential new partners in the designated geographical area.
- Organising and conducting Business Reviews with selected international partners.
- Sharing inputs, trends or ideas for business opportunities.
- Preparing business cases and market analysis for business development needs.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the International Markets Manager:
- Confident problem solver and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Results-driven with a proactive approach to daily responsibilities.
- Hands-on individual who enjoys challenges and is dedicated to getting the job done.
- Excellent command of English, good command of German or French.
- Previous experience working in area management or business development in a Pharmaceutical organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business Administration
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Above-average pension fund.
- Social insurance contributions.
- Travel allowance.
- Flat organisation with the freedom to express ideas.
- Free parking.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the International Markets Manager, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Charlie Copleston – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.