Do you have extensive experience in leading IT projects within the PMO function?
Are you looking to apply that expertise to the rapidly growing Biologics industry?
Are you based near Frankfurt, Germany, or are willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is retained exclusively with a market-leading Biologics organisation seeking a seasoned individual to lead their IT Projects within the global PMO.
Discover more about our IT Project Manager opportunity and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the IT Project Manager, you will strive to:
1) Lead the internal project managers
Bringing project management expertise to lead the growing IT PMO
2) Coordinate external project managers
Managing the setting and control of the external resources
3) Develop a universal project management method
Using project management principles such as Prince2, SCRUM or Lean Six Sigma
What you will do:
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the internal team of project managers in the IT business unit.
- Coordinate and manage the external project managers.
- Introduce best practices in project management including a universal project management method.
- Manage ongoing and upcoming IT projects.
- Ensure transparency and visibility of ongoing projects.
What you will bring:
The skills and experience you will need:
- Vast project management experience.
- Minimum Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Prince2/Lean Six Sigma/SCRUM qualification.
- Fluent German language skills.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Performance bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the IT Project Manager role, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Liam Wallis – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.