Do you have experience leading the transfer and manufacture of drug products at Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO’s)?
Are you able to provide technical and scientific leadership?
Are you located in Switzerland, or are you open to working remotely?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an emerging organisation specialising in the development of oncology treatments and solutions. Operating worldwide, they are committed to fighting cancer and saving lives.
Our client is seeking a leader to provide technical and scientific leadership as a subject matter expert relating to manufacturing processes, change control, scale-down/up studies, technology implementation projects and process optimisation.
Discover more about our MSAT Manager (Drug Product) opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the MSAT Manager (Drug Product), you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Providing technical and scientific support to manufacturing of all products, whether manufactured internally or at CMO’s.
2) Collaborating with colleagues from Development functions to ensure successful manufacturing processes are being developed.
3) Providing technical and scientific leadership as subject matter expert (SME).
What you will do:
As the MSAT Manager (Drug Product), your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading or contributing to technology transfers to or between contract manufacturers.
- Supporting process validation and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), working closely with Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).
- Occasionally acting as Tech Transfer lead for transfer of processes into manufacturing facilities.
- Ensuring that scale-down/up and characterisation of manufacturing processes is robust and leads to a highly consistent performance.
- Providing guidance for root cause investigations of process-related deviations in a timely and conclusive manner.
- Leading the data analysis of process data statistics, identifying process deviations, assessing product impact and providing technical reports.
- Acting as shop-floor support (person-in-plant) during tech transfer, validation studies and commercial manufacturing.
- Providing guidance for comprehensive facility fit assessments and gap analysis for the relevant part of GMP manufacturing.
- Identifying and initiating process and procedural changes to improve process performance, robustness, productivity, safety, efficiency and compliance.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the MSAT Manager (Drug Product):
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to work effectively in small matrix teams and in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to work both independently and collaborate with others.
- Expert in Biologics Drug Product Manufacturing and acting at the interface between Development and Manufacturing.
- Must have openness and flexibility for travel (approx. 25%) to CMOs and the US.
- A strong preference for Masters’ (6+ years industry experience) or PhD (4+ years of industry experience) educated individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, chemical engineering, or another relevant life-science discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Remote working and flexible hours possible.
- Strong package, including long term incentives and executive benefits.
- Excellent visibility and collaboration with senior leaders.
- Global exposure and influence.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the MSAT Manager (Drug Product) click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Richard Dane – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.