Do you have experience working in a biotech environment and providing support to manufacturing?
Are you looking for an opportunity to translate strategic opportunities into executable plans?
Are you located in New Hampshire, US, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an established biotechnology organisation specialising in pioneering cell therapies and new medicines. Operating worldwide, they are dedicated to becoming the world’s leading pharma healthcare organisation.
Our client is seeking a hands-on supervisor who will provide hands-on support to manufacturing and capital project teams as well as supervisory responsibilities for the OT team.
Discover more about our Operational Technology Systems Supervisor opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Operational Technology Systems Supervisor, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Building teams and operating across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
2) Mentoring and developing junior-level systems engineers.
3) Implementing and maintaining the servers, networks, middleware, and associated infrastructure that support manufacturing operations.
What you will do:
As the Operational Technology Systems Supervisor, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Translating strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible, executable plans.
- Providing supervision and leadership to the systems engineers that serve the Controls, Process Development, Quality Control, and Operations teams.
- Providing hands-on support to manufacturing and capital projects teams.
- Providing supervisory responsibilities for the OT team.
- Taking responsibility for resource planning and performance management.
- Scoping small projects, assigning tasks, and providing technical support.
- Participating in a rotating on-call schedule for after-hours production support.
- Designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Operational Technology Systems Supervisor:
- Demonstrable ability to build effective and efficient teams.
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilise and deploy staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- First-rate attention to detail and capability of seeing the bigger picture.
- Experience with industrial control systems or manufacturing execution systems.
- Substantial experience in a biotech work environment.
- Bachelors in science or a computer-related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Work on a world-renowned site
- Lead a ‘high performing’ team of Engineers
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Operational Technology Systems Supervisor, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Will Fraser – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.