Are you a proactive individual with experience working in a packaging environment and capable of being a Subject Matter Expert?
Are you looking to align and harmonise technologies to ensure product transfers are managed successfully?
Are you located in Berlin or Leverkusen, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an innovative organisation specialising in developing ground-breaking medicines to treat a variety of diseases and illnesses. Operating worldwide, they are committed to adding value and improving their patient’s quality of life.
Our client is seeking a strategic individual to oversee all aspects of packaging materials and packaging, whilst ensuring that problems are resolved.
Discover more about our Packaging Engineer opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Packaging Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Ensuring the standardisation of packaging materials and packaging.
2) Overseeing the transfer between the sites for faster problem-solving in case of production problems.
3) Consulting and supporting the pharmaceutical sites regarding packaging problems.
What you will do:
As the Packaging Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the standardisation of packaging materials and packaging (e.g. greater flexibility between lines and sites, shorter changeover etc).
- Coordinating the information exchange in the Packaging Technology international community.
- Reviewing all requested changes for compliance with the given standards.
- Developing new packaging and packaging concepts.
- Cooperating in the selection of a new CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organisation).
- Managing relationships with packaging CMOs.
- Being the go-to person for packaging concerns and queries within the organisation.
- Representing the organisation in a commercial setting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert during conversations with cross-functional global teams.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Packaging Engineer:
- Results-driven and able to solve complex challenges.
- Demonstratable leadership skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Emotionally intelligent and a strategic thinker who provides clarity, clear thinking and operates effectively while working under pressure.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Strong technical experience in Packaging Concept, Drawing creation and delivery specifications.
- Previous experience in the qualification of packaging processes within the pharmaceutical and GMP environment.
- Master’s degree in packaging technology, engineering or equivalent.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Personal and professional growth potential
- Competitive package
- Pension contribution
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Packaging Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Will Fraser – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.