Do you have experience as a process Engineer?
Are you a determined individual that can design and create processes?
Are you open to relocating to Switzerland?
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with a diverse Biopharmaceutical organisation seeking an accomplished Process Engineer to establish and develop process design.
Discover more about our Process Engineer opportunity; it’s objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Process Engineer, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Develop process flow diagrams.
2) Play a part in planning, cost development, and scheduling for assigned project.
3) Maintain effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
What you will do:
As the Process Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop process flow diagrams to define heat and material balance.
- Establish a process design basis and develop process options and optimization of selected design.
- Design and create Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Prepare bid and purchase specifications for processing equipment (e.g. chromatography columns, pressure vessels, bioreactors, filtration skids).
- Calculate Clean Utilities, line sizing, and distribution design (e.g. water for injection, clean steam, process gases).
- Participate in planning, cost development, and scheduling for assigned project.
- Calculate and organizing data for other disciplines, such as instrument data for I&C or electrical loadings.
- Perform routine aspects of engineering, requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under supervision.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Process Engineer:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Decision making capabilities, problem resolution skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Microsoft Office experience required; AutoCAD and Revit experience a plus.
- Available to frequently travel on short/long term assignments abroad.
- 2-5 years of experience required.
- BS or MS in chemical/mechanical/bio – engineering required.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Process Engineer, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Maaria Ahmad – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected Applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.