A dynamic, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation experiencing a rapid period of growth is seeking a Process Engineer.
In this role, you will be supporting and providing leadership to Project and Engineering teams across a biologics facility. You will be responsible for creating and carrying out Process Strategy and ensuring the site is maintained to the best possible standard. The opportunity will provide excellent career growth with the possibility of moving into a team lead position.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks and duties:
- Apply engineering expertise to implement, maintain and improve equipment to enable stable and efficient manufacturing.
- Lead all process engineering related to investigations and CAPAs, while managing the continuous improvement of technical infrastructure, including practices, specifications, procedures and business processes.
- To support pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities projects.
- To monitor all process data.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding of GMP in a pharma/biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable in system and equipment design, equipment data sheets and engineering documents.
- Experience with upstream process equipment.
- Advanced skills in fermentation/cell culture.
- Intermediate skills in cell recovery and cell disruption.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and achieve goals.
- Excellent communication skills, with very good English.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.