Do you have experience with the development and implementation of efficient processes for maintenance and repair? In this role, you will be responsible for improving the performance and reliability of equipment. This is a challenging job with high personal responsibility in a committed and competent team. Working for a Biologics organisation in Germany, near Frankfurt, you would be joining a very agile, innovative, troubleshooting organisation where everyone has a voice. The culture is direct and transparent with a continuous improvement mindset.
The main responsibilities of this position are to:
- Development and implementation of efficient processes for maintenance and repair
- Implementation of Reliability Engineering.
- Improving the performance and reliability of the equipment.
- Active cooperation with internal departments and external partners.
- Advance the MEP / KPI program.
- PdM specialist (evaluation and implementation of PdM measures / Predictive Maintenance).
- Ensure achievement of the MEP (e.g., root cause analysis, RCM analysis, PdM implementation and evaluation of results).
- Implementation of findings from analyzes (from RCA, RCM and statistical evaluations).
- Implementation of CAPA measures.
- Collection and analysis of plant-specific measurement data to increase plant availability and optimize existing preventive maintenance.
- Carrying out risk analyzes to develop the optimization potential of existing plants.
- Development of fault analyzes, avoidance measures and optimization potential of existing plants due to product or process changes, safety or GMP regulations.
- Development of investment needs based on investment strategy product portfolio development.
- Clarification of project-related authority requirements, security measures and environmental protection issues.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
- You have successfully completed a degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechatronics or similar.
- You have first-hand experience in process optimization methodology as well as good knowledge of statistics and key figures.
- Professional experience in GMP manufacturing is desirable.
- Furthermore, you have experience in dealing with project planning tools as well as SAP and master the MS Office package confidently.
- Self-initiative, high resilience and assertiveness bring you into the existing team.
- Strong analytical skills and independent work organization characterize your working style.
- English and German language skills in this international environment.
- Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from Fraser Dove International within ten working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion. Check back regularly for the latest opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups.