Are you interested in an opportunity to work with a leading EU company at the forefront of green energy solutions?
Are you an expert in data analytics and looking to apply the latest technologies in a growing procurement business?
Do you want to have full autonomy over a procurement department and take it from 0 to 100?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with a leading, European energy company. Operating worldwide, they are committed to driving sustainable energy solutions.
Our client is seeking a data expert to utilise their advanced analytics expertise to better procurement.
Discover more about our Procurement Analytics Leader opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Procurement Analytics Leader, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Creating self-service platforms, dashboards, data management tools, AI, and machine learning algorithms etc.
2) Helping to spread the importance of data utilisation in procurement throughout the business.
3) Keeping on top of any developments in the analytics industry to ensure the most up-to-date tools and applications are used.
What you will do:
As the Procurement Analytics Leader, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a business partner to the multiple procurement teams worldwide.
- Providing procurement with easily accessible information and insights that support staff.
- Using available and new data to increase the predictability of procurement processes with new technologies.
- Identifying current gaps and designing solutions for key strategic projects across the business.
- Enrolling new technologies to solve business problems and create business opportunities.
- Creating and executing a roadmap towards eProcurement with self-service and mobile data solutions.
- Supporting the Analytics team in the implementation of the roadmap towards smart analytics and automation.
- Working with stakeholders to create a data architecture.
- Delivering and driving desired business outcomes.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Procurement Analytics Leader:
- Well-rounded expertise in advanced data analytics, automated self-service platforms, mobile data solutions and machine learning.
- Creative problem solver with proven experience using these skills within a Data or Analytical environment.
- Innately analytical with a passion for data, advanced analytics, and intelligence.
- Confident, fluent communicator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energy and Procurement KPI knowledge.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience working in a similar Procurement role.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Promotional opportunities.
- Opportunity to bring fresh ideas and lead projects yourself.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Procurement Analytics Leader, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – George Steere – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.