Do you possess technical experience in Capital, Construction or Facilities projects?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in leading national and international project management?
Are you located in Switzerland, or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is partnering exclusively with an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company that supports the life sciences industry in Europe.
Our client is seeking an experienced leader to be responsible for all technical and commercial responsibility in all phases of project management.
Discover more about our Project Director opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Project Director, you will be measured against the following objectives:
1) Leading the implementation, commissioning, and qualification of national and international projects.
2) Constructing complex production areas or complete factories and laboratories.
3) Managing and coordinating interdisciplinary project teams.
What you will do:
As the Project Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising basic and detailed design of projects.
- Performing General Management duties of all internal departments including coordinating with planning teams.
- Planning and monitoring progress of project KPIs.
- Controlling services, quality, deadlines, budgets and milestones.
- Reporting projects to customers and superiors.
- Reviewing projects with customers, service providers and suppliers.
- Managing team meetings, appointments, quality and costs etc.
- Leading scope and change management with the aim to better the organisation.
- Controlling suppliers in all phases and coordinating internal and external approval procedures.
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Project Director:
- Goal-orientated personality, organised, fast learner and “hands-on” mentality.
- Confident management and proactive role model for the team.
- Excellent customer engagement skills and driven by a challenge.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Technical experience in Capital, Construction or Facilities projects.
- 10 years of previous experience in a similar position, including the successful completion of projects.
- Engineering degree in either chemical engineering, biotechnology, process engineering or supply engineering.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base salary:
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Project Director, click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant – Brett Lofthouse – on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- All preselected applications will be forwarded and processed by our Swiss Partner, SDE Services AG, according to Swiss law.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or assignments.
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant within five working days from the date of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Check back regularly for the latest senior-management and executive opportunities from leading life science organisations and emerging startups across America and the EMEA.
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and save patient lives.